2012年7月27日星期五

Bike Repair Kit - Portable Bicycle Repair Tool


Today we would like to introduce you the Bike Repair Kit – an useful repair tool kit for bike.

Do you have a bike? Do you often go out with your bike? Have your bike ever been broken down in your way to school or work? I do have. There were several times my bike broke down when I was in my way to school. What’s worse, there was no repair shop in my way to school. So I had to walk with my bike instead of riding, which really made me frustrated.

Going to school is just a short journey. If you are hiking with your bike and your bike breaks down unexpectedly, it is almost impossible for you to find a repair shop for your bike. So, an repair tool kit is much useful and important for you at this time.

Now let’s tell you more about the Bike Repair Kit. This great quality tool kit includes the most common tools needed for your simple and advanced bike repairs. It includes one mini pump, two POM gather formaldehyde crowbar, one 10CC tire repair glue, one file piece, three 25mm fill fetal adhesive tape, three 34mm Fill fetal adhesive tape, three 32*50mm Fill fetal adhesive tape and one Multi-purpose fold tool. You can fix most problems of your bike with this kit.

Equip a BikeRepair Kit for your bike and have a pleasure journey!

没有评论:

发表评论